(1) Development of online ultra-high sensitivity mass spectrometry and hyphenated mass spectrometry techniques.
(2) Applications of online mass spectrometry in reaction process monitoring, environment detection and clinical diagnosis.
1. Lei Hua, Qinghao Wu, Keyong Hou, Huapeng Cui, Ping Chen, Weiguo Wang, Jinghua Li, Haiyang Li*, Single Photon Ionization and Chemical Ionization Combined Ion Source Based on a Vacuum Ultraviolet Lamp for Orthogonal Acceleration Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry Anal. Chem., 2011, 83(13): 5309–5316
2. Lei Hua, Keyong Hou, Ping Chen, Yuanyuan Xie, Jichun Jiang, Yan Wang, Weiguo Wang, Haiyang Li*, Realization of In-Source Collision-Induced Dissociation in Single-Photon Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry and Its Application for Di?erentiation of Isobaric Compounds, Anal. Chem., 2015, 87(4): 2427–2433
3. Yan Wang, Lei Hua, Jichun Jiang, Yuanyuan Xie, Keyong Hou, Qingyun Li, Chenxin Wu, Haiyang Li*, High-pressure photon ionization time-of-?ight mass spectrometry combined with dynamic purge-injection for rapid analysis of volatile metabolites in urine, Anal. Chim. Acta, 2018, 1008: 74-81
4. Yan Wang, Lei Hua*, Qingyun Li, Jichun Jiang, Keyong Hou, Chenxin Wu, Haiyang Li*, Direct Detection of Small n?Alkanes at Sub-ppbv Level by Photoelectron-Induced O2+ Cation Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry at kPa Pressure, Anal. Chem., 2018, 90(8): 5398 ?5404
5. Xuan Chen, Lei Hua*, Jichun Jiang, Fan Hu, Ningbo Wan, Haiyang Li*, Multi-capillary column high-pressure photoionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry and its application for online rapid analysis of flavor compounds, Talanta, 2019, 201: 33–39