(1)Highly accurate potential energy surfaces and reaction dynamics for polyatomic reactions in the gas phase
(2)Reaction dynamics at gas-surface interfaces
(1)Lu Jiaxi Young Talent Award of Chinese Academy of Sciences
(2)Outstanding Young Science and Technology Talent Award of Shenyang Branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences
(3)Youth Excellence Award of Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
(4)Outstanding Member of Youth Innovation Promotion Association of Chinese Academy of Sciences
(5)Thousands of levels of the "Hundreds, Thousands of Talents Project" in Liaoning Province
(6)Top-notch young talents in Liaoning Province
1. Z. Zhang , T. Liu, B. Fu*, X. Yang, D. H. Zhang*, First-principles quantum dynamical theory for the dissociative chemisorption of H2O on rigid Cu(111), Nature Communications, 2016, 7，11953.
2. B. Fu, Y. Han, J. M. Bowman*，L. Angelucci, N. Balucani, F. Leonori, P. Casavecchia*，Intersystem crossing and dynamics in O(3P)+C2H4 multichannel reaction: Experiment validates theory，Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2012, 109, 9733-9738.
3. B. Fu，B. C. Shepler, J. M. Bowman*，Three-State Trajectory Surface Hopping Studies of the Photodissociation Dynamics of Formaldehyde on ab Initio Potential Energy Surfaces，Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2011, 133, 7957-7968.
4. T. Liu, Z. Zhang, B. Fu*, X. Yang, D. H. Zhang*, A seven-dimensional quantum dynamics study of the dissociative chemisorption of H2O on Cu(111): effects of azimuthal angles and azimuthal angle-averaging, Chemical Science, 2016, 7, 1840-1845.
5. B. Fu, Y. Zhou, D. H. Zhang*, Shape resonance in the H+D2O? D+HOD reaction: a full-dimensional quantum dynamics study, Chemical Science, 2012, 3, 270-274.
6. J. Yang, K. Shao, D. Zhang, Q. Shuai, B. Fu*, D. H. Zhang*, X. Yang*, Trapped Abstraction in the O(1D) + CHD3 ? OH +CD3 Reaction, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2014, 5, 3106-3111.