1. Gao Li, Rongchao Jin*, Atomically precise gold nanoclusters as new model catalysts. Acc. Chem. Res. 2013, 46, 1749–1758.
2. Gao Li, Rongchao Jin*, Catalysis by gold nanoparticles: Carbon?carbon coupling reactions. Nanotechnol. Rev. 2013, 5, 529–545.
3. Gao Li, Rongchao Jin*, Gold nanocluster-catalyzed semihydrogenation: A unique activation pathway of terminal alkynes. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 11347–11354.
4. Gao Li, Chengjie Zeng, Rongchao Jin*, Thermally robust Au99(SPh)42 nanoclusters for chemoselective hydrogenation of nitrobenzaldehyde derivatives in water. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 3673–3679.
5. Gao Li, De-en Jiang, Chao Liu, C. Yu, Rongchao Jin*, Oxide-supported atomically precise gold nanocluster for catalyzing Sonogashira cross-coupling: experiment and theory. J. Catal. 2013, 306, 177–183.
6. Gao Li, De-en Jiang, S. Kumar, Y. Chen, Ronghcao Jin*, Size dependence of atomically precise gold nanoclusters in chemoselective hydrogenation and active site structure. ACS Catal. 2014, 4, 2463–2469.
7. Chao Liu, Jizhi Lin, Y. Shi, Gao Li*, Efficient synthesis of Au99(SPh)42 nanoclusters. Nanoscale 2015, 7, 5987-5990.
8. Gao Li, Chengjie Zeng, Rongchao Jin*, Chemoselective hydrogenation of nitrobenzaldehyde to nitrobenzyl alcohol with unsupported Au nanorod catalysts in water. J. Phys. Chem. C 2015, DOI: 10.1021/jp511930n.