1. Jiahui Huang, Masatake Haruta. Heterogenous Catalysis by Gold Clusters (P397-424). "Bridging Heterogeneous and Homogeneous Catalysis: Concepts, Strategies, and Applications", eds. Can Li and Yan Liu, Wiley-VCH, 2014.
2. Takashi Takei, Tomoki Akita, Isao Nakamura, Tadahiro Fujitani, Mitsutaka Okumura, Kazuyuki Okazaki, Jiahui Huang, Tamao Ishida, Masatake Haruta. Heterogeneous catalysis by gold. Adv. Catal. 2012, 55, 1-126;
3. Jiahui Huang, Takashi Takei, Hironori Ohashi, Masatake Haruta. Propene epoxidation with oxygen over gold clusters: role of basic alkali salts and hydroxides. Appl. Catal. A, 2012, 435-436, 115-122.
4. Jiahui Huang, Masatake Haruta. Gas phase propene epoxidation over coinage metal catalysts. Res. Chem. Intermed. 2012, 38, 1.
5. Caixia Qi, Jiahui Huang, Shuangquan Bao, Huijuan Su, Tomoki Akita, Masatake Haruta. Switching of reactions between hydrogenation and epoxidation of propene over Au/Ti-based oxides in the presence of H2 and O2. J. Catal. 2011, 281, 12-20.
6. Jiahui Huang, Enrique Lima, Tomoki Akita, Ariel Guzman, Caixia Qi, Takashi Takei, Masatake Haruta. Propene epoxidation with O2 and H2: identification of the most active gold clusters. J. Catal. 2011, 278, 8-15.
7. Jiahui Huang, Takashi Takei, Tomoki Akita, Hironori Ohashi, Masatake Haruta. Gold clusters supported on alkaline-treated TS-1 for highly efficient propene epoxidation with O2 and H2. Appl. Catal. B 2010, 95, 430-438.
8.Jiahui Huang, Tomoki Akita, Jeremy Faye, Tadahiro Fujitani, Takashi Takei, Masatake Haruta. Propene epoxidation with dioxygen catalyzed by gold clusters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2009, 48, 7862-7866. (Selected as Hot Paper, and highlighted by Chemistry Word, Oct. 06, 2009).
9. Yunbo Yu, Jiahui Huang, Tamao Ishida, Masatake Haruta. Unique Catalytic Performance of Supported Gold Nanoparticles in Oxidation. "Modern Heterogeneous Oxidation Catalysis", eds. N. Mizuno, Wiley-VCH, 2008.
10. Masatake Haruta, Jiahui Huang, Takashi Takei, Tomoki Akita. Method for producing propene oxide. United States patent, US7, 973, 184 B2.