(1)miniature gas chromatograph, sensor of extreme environment.
(2)on-line or in-situ analytical instruments/sensos in deep-sea or space exploration.
(3)environmental monitoring and food testing.
(1)National Candidate of New Century Talents Project
(2)Second Prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award (No.3), 2017
(3)First Prize of Tianjin Science and Technology Progress Award (Twice, No.2), 2012 & 2020
(4)Second Prizes of Technological Invention Award of Liaoning Province (Twice, No.1), 2008 & 2010;
(5)Second Prize of Natural Science of Chinese Academy of Sciences Award (No.1), 1995
(6)First Prizes of Technical Invention Award of Dalian (Three times, No.1), 2008, 2009, 2019
(7)Member of China Instrument Society. 2020
1. Lanxiu Ni, Shenghong Li, Kun Ding, Xuhui Geng, Chunfeng Duan, and Yafeng Guan*，Enhancement of Chemiluminescence Intensity of S2* in Non-premixed Hydrogen Microjet Flame in the Photometric Detector for Sulfur Detection. Analytical Chemistry, 2021, doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.0c02825.
2. Qiuying Xi1, Meng Shi1, Xuihui Geng*, Xiaona Wang*, Yafeng Guan*, Spherical dichroic reflector improves limit of detection in laser-induced fluorescence detection. Analytical Chemistry, 2020, 92(13), 8680-8684.
3. Meng Shi, Xuhui Geng*, Chengye Wang, Yafeng Guan*, Quantification of low copy number proteins in single cells. Analytical Chemistry, 2019, 91(18), 11493-11496.
4. Yuxuan Li1, Ting Deng1, Chunfeng Duan*, Lanxiu Ni, Nan Wang, Yafeng Guan*, Dispersive matrix solid-phase extraction method coupled with high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for ultrasensitive quantification of endogenous brassinosteroids in minute plants and its application for geographical distribution study. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2019, 67(10), 3037-3045.
5. Nan Wang, Chunfeng Duan, Xuhui Geng, Shenghong Li, Kun Ding, Yafeng Guan*, One step rapid dispersive liquid-liquid micro-extraction with in-situ derivatization for determination of aflatoxins in vegetable oils based on high performance liquid chromatography fluorescence detection. Food Chemistry, 2019, 287, 333-337.
6. Ting Deng, Dapeng Wu, Chunfeng Duan, Xiaohui Yan, Yan Du, Jun Zou, Yafeng Guan*, Spatial Profiling of Gibberellins in a Single Leaf Based on Microscale Matrix Solid-Phase Dispersion and Precolumn Derivatization Coupled with Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry, 2017, 89, 9537-9543.
7. Hu Meng，Wei Yang，Kun Ding，Liang Feng*，Yafeng Guan*. Cu2O nanorods modified by reduced graphene oxide for NH3 sensing at room temperature. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015, 3, 1174-1181.
8. Hu Meng, Wei Yang, Xiaohui Yan, Yanggang Zhang, Liang Feng*, Yafeng Guan*, A highly sensitive and fast responsive semiconductor metal oxide detector based on In2O3 nanoparticle film for portable gas chromatograph. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015, 216, 511-517.
9. Qian Wu, Dapeng Wu*, Yafeng Guan*, Hybrid Titania–Zirconia Nanoparticles Coated Adsorbent for Highly Selective Capture of Nucleosides from Human Urine in Physiological Condition. Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 86(20), 10122-10130.
10. Qian Wu, Dapeng Wu*, Yafeng Guan*, In Vivo Fast Equilibrium Microextraction by Stable and Biocompatible Nanofiber Membrane Sandwiched in Microfluidic Device. Analytical Chemistry, 2013, 85(23), 11524-11531.
11. Qian Wu, Dapeng Wu*, Yafeng Guan*, Fast Equilibrium Micro-Extraction from Biological Fluids with Biocompatible Core-Sheath Electrospun Nanofibers. Analytical Chemistry, 2013, 85(12), 5924-5932.
12. Weiwei Li, Yafeng Guan*, Zheng Shen, Dapeng Wu, A surface ionization detector for capillary gas chromatography. Chemical Communications., 2011, 47, 2423-2425.