asymmetric catalysis, organometallic chemistry, catalytic heterocycle synthesis, high-performance materials synthesis for aerospace industry.
1. Ruthenium-Catalyzed C–C Bond Cleavage of 2H-azirines: A Formal [3+2+2] Cycloaddition to Fused Azepine Skeletons, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 2861.
2. Rhodium-Catalyzed C–H Annulation of Nitrones with Alkynes: A Regiospecific Route toward Unsymmetrical 2,3-Diaryl-Substituted Indoles, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 10613.
3. Rhodium-catalyzed C-H activation of phenacyl ammonium salts assisted by an oxidizing C-N bond: A combination of experimental and theoretical studies, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 1623.
4. Rhodium-catalyzed cyclization of diynes with nitrones: a formal [2+2+5] approach to bridged eight-membered heterocycles, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 11940.
5. Rhodium(III)-catalyzed C-C coupling between arenes and aziridines by C-H activation, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 2577.
6. Highly regioselective migration of the sulfonyl group: easy access to functionalized pyrroles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 1693.
7. A simple and highly efficient iron catalyst for a [2+2+2] cycloaddition to form pyridines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 7162.
8. Br？nsted acid-catalyzed formal [5+2+1] cycloaddition of ynamides and isoxazoles with water: access to oxygen-bridged tetrahydro-1,4-oxazepines, Chem. Commun., 2018, 54, 3963.
9. Merging Gold Catalysis and Br？nsted Acid Catalysis for the Synthesis of Tetrahydrobenzo[b][1,8]naphthyridines, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2018, 360, 875
10. Eco-friendly synthesis of pyridines via rhodiumcatalyzed cyclization of diynes with oximes, Green Chem. 2015, 17, 799