1. Catalytic conversion of biomass
2. Catalysis by sub-nanometer- and single-atom-dispersed metals
3. Catalysis by nano-gold and gold-alloy
Honors and Awards
Innovation Award of Science and Technology of DICP
Dalian Woman Pace-setter
Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize of the Chinese Academy of Sciences” (major contributor)
1. L. Zhang, A. Wang,* J. T. Miller, X. Liu, X. Yang, W. Wang, L. Li, Y. Huang, C. Y. Mou, T. Zhang,* Efficient and durable Au alloyed Pd single-atom catalyst for the Ullmann reaction of aryl chlorides in water, ACS Catal., 2014, 4: 1546.
2. X. Zhao, J. Wang, C. Chen, Y. Huang, A. Wang*, Tao Zhang*, Graphene oxide for cellulose hydrolysis: how it works as a highly active catalyst? Chem. Commun., 2014, 50: 3439.
3. A. Wang, T. Zhang,* One-pot conversion of cellulose to ethylene glycol with multifunctional tungsten-based catalysts, Acc. Chem. Res., 2013, 46: 1377.
4. A. Wang, X. Liu, C.Y. Mou, T. Zhang,* Understanding the synergistic effects of gold bimetallic catalysts, J. Catal., 2013, 308: 258.
5. X. Yang, A. Wang, B. Qiao, J. Li, J. Liu, T. Zhang,* Single-atom catalysts: a new frontier in heterogeneous catalysis. Acc. Chem. Res., 2013, 46: 1740.
6. J. Lin, A. Wang, B. Qiao, X. Liu, X. Yang, X. Wang, J. Liang, J. Li, J. Liu,* Tao Zhang,* Remarkable performance of Ir1/FeOx single-atom catalyst in water gas shift reaction, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2013, 135: 15314.
7. B. Qiao, A. Wang, X. Yang, L. F. Allard, Z. Jiang, Y. Cui, J. Liu*, J. Li*, T. Zhang*, Single-atom catalysis of CO oxidation using Pt1/FeOx, Nature Chem., 2011, 3: 634-641.